}

Friday 23 July 2021

Your Weekend Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It was a bit cooler today, I walked by the sea, and there was a nice breeze. Next I did a round trip Health Centre, Supermarket, Stationers. Then home, pm it was another trip this time to the Bank. Wow such excitement! I must take care! Now I have assembled the newest fun stuff that I could find for your entertainment....






Tibbles allows his humans to have their little bit of fun!









Double treat for me - a bit of Abba played by Hansie!














Ha Ha Ha!!!


Thanks Hazel










The next five are from Robert
Thanks Robert!






Nothing is forever!












Decide for yourself!












Tibbles demands!











Balls!











Zzzzzzzzzzz!











A little safety at sea lecture may be in order!











Mr Banana is about to be pulled over!











Novel swing!











Come up and see me some time!











I would guess that this is in Stepney!











Boom Tish!











Tee Hee - I suspect those are human dentures!











How about a cucumber crozier?











I would desert the dessert!













Wow! What a harvest!











Can you find him? Oh! Sorry it's a her!











I


It's all wrong!!! -
They're both right handed!












The lad really loves his Beamer!











Meanwhile Ducky enjoys a trip on the underground!












Drinks dispenser - possibly made by a motor engineer!











Whatever floats your boat!











Mr Bezos and his crew have safely returned to Earth!











Quick Fred - we're late for school - light the afterburner!











Yes Towser - I know that it's hot!












The traffic guy is in philosophical mood!












Too many guns in America!
No Idea what this one's for maybe shooting fish
 in a very deep barrel???











Another juxtaposition!












For the Boys!

I couldn't find any - but then just one lady popped up!















Tibbles thinks it's shocking!










Dachsie says it's time for bed!















Harwich Weather for Saturday

Early heavy and thundery rain will gradually clear northwards during the morning. However, there is the potential for thunderstorms to develop during the afternoon. Feeling warm and humid.

Temperature: 21°C (Inland) and 21°C (Coastal)

Winds: east 10 miles per hour, gusting to 21 miles per hour



Astronomical Conditions

Sunrise: 05:05

Sunset: 21:02

Moonrise: 21:14

Moonset: 03:38

Thanks Essexweather.com




Thanks for calling by!




Cheers!




Richard.








No comments:

Post a Comment