}

Wednesday 5 January 2022

Midweek Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, We had a fairly busy time today. First a walk, then the supermarket, and pm I went to the car wash because I was ashamed to be seen out in our car, then topped up the petrol. I am now sufficiently recovered to make a start on the blog - hoping that you like it!




I am the captain of this ship!








Sorry but I love this stuff!














Oh! Dear!











I worry too!











A fat frog is a happy frog!













Putting the Council to shame!!!











The traffic guy is back!












Dad's put - down!












I doubt if the punishment will be severe!












He didn't know where to look!












Pigeon censor!














Jesus loves your truck!













I love this sort of stuff!












An outside view of New Year!











I told you - No Pictures!!!












Budget chicken flap!














Looking a bit shattered!













The tiger looks a bit deflated!













Architectural joker!












Just Ew!!!












ET fan mailbox!













Alternative bike helmet!












Too many guns in America! - Look they're even arming the lizards!












Boom Tish!


Thanks Vic!












Just dog's reactions!


Thanks Klaus!















A study in patience!


Thanks again Klaus!












Harwich Weather for Thursday

Frost melting during the morning as it becomes increasingly cloudy. Outbreaks of rain, spreading across Essex from midday, clearing the coast overnight. Becoming windy.

Temperature: 6°C (Inland) and 6°C (Coastal)

Winds: north-west 12 miles per hour, gusting to 25 miles per hour



Astronomical Conditions

Sunrise: 08:00

Sunset: 16:04

Moonrise: 10:26

Moonset: 19:26

Thanks Essexweather.com 


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at

http://yachtessexgirl.blogspot.com


Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.






No comments:

Post a Comment