}

Thursday 13 January 2022

Thursday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It  was a similar day to yesterday, frost but bright sun and calm. I walked to the beach and then went to the boat, to feed the electricity meter. I ran the heating and the electronics for a while and the headed home. PM it was binge watching NCIS. Now for more pictorial fun which I sincerely hope you will find to your liking!





Temptation!



Thanks Carolina!





Unfaelle = Accidents! 


Thanks Klaus!












Petition!











Why didn't I think of that???












A likely tale!














Party Time!














Species even!














Confidence!


Thanks Carolina again!












Just swap!




Thanks Derek! 












Thanks Jim!











One of my heroes!












Yet another alternative face covering!













I suppose she is!













I do believe that he is a bit miffed!















Being a Wallflower!














The dog did it!!!


Thanks again Carolina!












They're a lot smarter than you think!















A cosy for Slinky!













Wouldn't fool the RAF!











I want one - in my study!













Well I never!












Morale boost for the troops!













Unique!!!












Said he didn't like dogs!!!














A railway with heart!!!











When you look at this in 30 years' time you will cringe!











Cool Dude!












Making the best of the flood!












Some men never grow up!











Doggie Muffins.........do not turn your back!!!














Boys - shall we take a vote on this???













They often deviate from the plot - I agree with him!











Wot???











Remember him? - Myth Busters? Jamie Hyneman?












Ta Da! - Great Joy!











Had I known they would do this I would have flown there myself!











Bananaaaaaaaaaa!












Smile!












Venus v/s Mars!












Thanks Derek!














Fun with pillows!


Thanks again Klaus!














Harwich Weather for Friday

A dry and largely sunny day, after a frosty start. However, some areas of fog may be stubborn to clear, most likely across western parts of Essex.

Temperature: 6°C (Inland) and 6°C (Coastal)

Winds: north-west 3 miles per hour, gusting to 10 miles per hour



Astronomical Conditions

Sunrise: 07:57

Sunset: 16:15

Moonrise: 12:37

Moonset: 04:12

Thanks Essexweather.com 


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at

http://yachtessexgirl.blogspot.com


Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.








No comments:

Post a Comment