}

Sunday 30 January 2022

Sunday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It was another frosty start, but sunny all day. Not much achieved although I did sort out my baseball cap drawer! I walked to the beach and the sea was like glass. Now for more pictorial fun, which I very much hope will entertain - Enjoy!





My name is Winston - I am and English bulldog!








Remember Mary?





















Only an ad - but hey!

















Before it all began!













Now that really is a storm!



Thanks Derek!












Let them!


Thanks Robert!











Temptation!


Thanks again Robert!












Another Great Truth!


Thanks yet again Robert!









That will drive them nuts!










Twin Pikachus!














The upside down room!













Do I see jealousy???













Tibbles is just out of makeup!














I don't think it's salt!!!












Boom Tish!













Want to be driven insane???













Not often that you're cut up by the Batmobile!












I guess they call it ergonomics!













Hmm - Walruses methinks!











Now that's what I call a LIBRARY!!!











Selfie while being chatted up by a moose!











Castle - looks as if it's built with rubbish!














Tibbles turns on the charm!














His special TV show!












My Mum just kissed a bear!!!











You know that saying - "Pulled though a hedge backwards?"












Claiming a deduction!














I have seen many really stupid things in my time but..............!












Love 'em !!!











How about wheelies on a tractor!













Warning!













Meet the Giraffotibbles!












When you're downwind from the nozzle and it's freezing.................!













He seems amused by tonight's effort!











The ape seems to appreciate them too!















Harwich Weather for Monday

A bright day is expected with sunshine. Strong winds slowly decreasing. Chance of a shower, mainly during the afternoon. Clouding over with patchy light rain possibly after dusk.

Temperature: 8C (Inland) and 8°C (Coastal)

Winds: north-west 18 miles per hour, gusting to 36 miles per hour



Astronomical Conditions

Sunrise: 07:37

Sunset: 16:43

Moonrise: 06:55

Moonset: 14:04

Thanks Essexweather.com 


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at

http://yachtessexgirl.blogspot.com


Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.



No comments:

Post a Comment