}

Sunday 9 January 2022

Sunday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends,,It was a crisp bright and calm morning, and I walked by the sea as usual. I helped a friend with her computer, and now I am struggling as is often the case to find enough fun stuff to fill the blog, so maybe a little shorter tonight, hopefully better tomorrow!




Indeed!










Remember Judith Durham?















Boom Tish!















Oh! Yes!












Dilemma!














Can't come soon enough!

Thanks Barbara!












Can't imagine why!


Thanks Derek!













Stir crazy!


Thanks again Derek!











Hot from the Mint!


Thanks yet again Derek!










Ironic isn't it?













Another Great Truth!


Thanks Robert!










Of Dear!


Thanks again Robert!










I hope that's a pillow!














I have to confess that as a kid I bit my nails!
















Compare the two!














Only in Russia - Tank Surfing!















That's different!


 Snowdrift Snorkelling!














This oldie must be a Star Wars fan!












I wonder how long it took to make this "Look"!















Said with feeling!!!











It's meant to be for a water bottle - but that works too!















Against the Highway Code!












I wonder how many cars were used in this???











Ice rink time!













There are not many who are as cool as this lady!











I'm guessing but I am thinking that they are all balloons!














Hit return too soon maybe!











Cough if up dearie!!!













Tibbles is giving a sinister stare!












Miss Moneypenny can hardly credit it!
















Harwich Weather  for Monday

Dry, cold and largely cloudy start, with some patchy fog. Cloud will thicken during the day as outbreaks of rain spreading eastwards by the evening with a freshening breeze.

Temperature: 8°C (Inland) and 9°C (Coastal)

Winds: south 6 miles per hour, gusting to 14 miles per hour



Astronomical Conditions

Sunrise: 07:59

Sunset: 16:09

Moonrise: 11:31

Moonset: 23:59

Thanks Essexweather.com 


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at

http://yachtessexgirl.blogspot.com


Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.




No comments:

Post a Comment