}

Thursday 5 January 2023

Thursday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today started well, mild with light wind. I walked to the beach, and pm we had a busy time, her to the hairdresser, me to the Post Office, and then to the electronics shop, where I was told that the cables I ordered won't be in until tomorrow. Now I have collected a bunch of pictures that I hope will raise a laugh!








Shhhhhh!












Not quite the king, but quite good really!


















You're welcome!

















They are very polite however!

















Boom Tish!














Towser's new ball!















Thud!!!















Wisdom for tonight!












Terrorised!












No Sunshine!













Buzz don't do it! You can't really fly!!!















Don't look down!














I hope that's just jelly!













I know how you feel!













Big egos rule!















His Mum said "You'll get stuck like that!!!












Gator's route to heaven!















Not what you first see!














Going incognito!















In our town that would be vandalised in five minutes!!!















I guess that I pumped one pump too many!














I must say it's time to take down your
 Christmas decorations!















They do love a box!














His very first girlfriend!














New Year diet - day two!














Opossums are very cute!














Moose horn guitar - never saw that before!














Tibbles tries a toot!














I am sure that ivy on the all is Hedera Helix!


















That is one way to do it!














Those - magnificent - men - in - their - flying machines!
















Harwich Weather for Friday

Dry and largely sunny during the morning. Cloudier by the afternoon but remaining dry. Mainly light winds and temperatures remain on the mild side.

Maximum temperature: 11°C | 52°F

Wind: South-westerly, 11 mph, gusting 28 mph

Sunrise: 8:04 am

--
Issued: 05:49 GMT on Thu 05 Jan 2023


Thanks Essexweather.com 


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.











No comments:

Post a Comment