}

Wednesday 4 January 2023

Wednesday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, I confess that today I stayed indoors all day, which is out of character for me! However I earned a brownie point or two doing odd jobs, pm I was wrestling with a couple of range expanders for our WiFi, which eventually worked OK. Also I am pleased that our Broadband speed is now just under 150Mbits/second. Now for a little more fun just for you!







Work it out - I can't!













Mr Fogarty again! From way back in my murky past!
















Boom Tish!

















We have +11c - Ha!
















Tee Hee!















This is the Butterfly Nebula photographed by the Hubble Telescope!

















Oh! Dear!


















That's children for you!



















Really?.........Really???
















Love the Cousins' slogans!


















Can you tell what it is yet???
















Well! I swear to my surveyor's eye that shower door is out of vertical!!!















No! That's dribble!














Two old sewer pipes become a work of art!















Mouser's day off!
















Nooooooooo!















Helen suggests putting it on a rinse cycle!













I am guessing this was done by a snowmobile!














A bit undignified Prickles!














Hoping that the tipper hydraulics are OK!
















A very long baby!!!
















Yes! Very round!















I really think that you didn't want to do that!!!















Let it snow let it snow let it snow!

















Harwich Weather for Thursday

Bright and dry at first, but clouds will thicken from the west with occasional rain from late morning. Heavy rain arriving overnight into Friday.

Maximum temperature: 12°C | 53°F

Wind: South-westerly, 11 mph, gusting 25 mph

Sunrise: 8:04 am

--
Issued: 07:07 GMT on Wed 04 Jan 2023


Thanks Essexweather.com 



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at


https://cruisingwithpanacea.blogspot.com



Thanks for calling by!




Cheers!




Richard.












No comments:

Post a Comment