}

Friday 27 January 2023

Your Weekend Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It was a bright day but with a cold NW wind. I walked to the beach, and later visited the post office. Pm binge watched NCIS. Now I have scrapped about to find enough quality fun stuff to make a blog just for you!





















Not everyone likes them, - but I do I do I do I do I do!!!


















Germany decides!


Thanks Derek!











Alcohol!













Forgotten!


Thanks Michael!













Spot the trick!
















Spock talks down!

















Touché !















We have all felt this!!!












Picard speaks!














Good old Granny!













Boom Boom!
















Offend - Why not???

















Not totally reliable!

















Squashed reptiles?
















Amateurs!
















They didn't think it through!













Who knew???

















Introverts!













Bonus if you're Welsh!
















Always!!!















There's a clue!

















I'm not saying she's hot........but!
















Coffin from the smoke???
















And the winner is..........!















Maybe I shouldn't have posted this!!!














Sealand is an old wartime fort 11 miles to sea from where we live!














Put 'em on anything and it's funny!



















Tee Hee!















I never knew that the Romans had Segways!
















I didn't realise that some people still had Trim Phones!
















It was totally predictable!

















Mega Whoops!


















Harwich Weather for Saturday

A cold and misty start to the day, but fog clears through the morning to give dry and bright conditions. Winds remain light.
 
Maximum temperature: 6°C | 43°F
 
Wind: Westerly, 5 mph, gusting 11 mph
 
Sunrise: 7:44 am
 
--
Issued: 06:48 GMT on Fri 27 Jan 2023

Thanks Essexweather.com 


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.






No comments:

Post a Comment