}

Tuesday 3 January 2023

Tuesday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, The morning started dry, a bit chilly, but OK. I walked further today than for some weeks - 3.7kms. Did a few minor jobs around the house, and then pm crashed on the sofa to watch Poirot! I have assembled a new blog of fun stuff. Hoping that you are amused by it!








Mountain Rescue team!












CCW with the Great John Fogarty - John especially for you!
















Not forgotten!













Herself says this applies to me!!!
















Sorry but I already have!













Even back then!
















I hope I'm not stirring it up!
















Adding that little extra zing!

















That clothes rack is very untidy!
I suggest you get a wardrobe!
















Beat your nemesis!

















This is Newquay Island Cornwall

















My Uncle did the string on the door handle for me, but as he tied
 the string round my tooth - he just picked it out with his fingers!



















Your satellite dish should be pointed to S 14 degrees W

















She wasn't expecting that!













I for one cannot do that!
















Me too pal!!!


















Nice little green forg!
















That's the way to do it!













Yes! it is indeed driftwood!

















Photobombed by Towser and friend!















A Non Newtonian Liquid!















Just Wow!!!

















Harwich Weather for Wednesday

Early rain soon clears to leave sunny spells, perhaps with an isolated shower. Strong winds gradually ease, with gales possible at first.

Maximum temperature: 14°C | 57°F

Wind: South-westerly, 17 mph, gusting 38 mph

Sunrise: 8:05 am

--
Issued: 07:43 GMT on Tue 03 Jan 2023


Thanks Essexweather.com 


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.








No comments:

Post a Comment