}

Monday 13 February 2023

Funnies for the new week


Dear Family and Friends, It began grey and misty, but the sun soon came out. I went down to the beach as usual, and later in the morning visited the Osteopath to have my hip and back given a firm thrashing! I have to say that after I did feel considerably better! Now for your fun stuff!








Prickles is very aware of road safety!












Recommended by my friend John, meet Christelle Berthon. She plays harmonica a light year better than me!


















Hurry - the flood has begun!


Thanks Barbara!














Canine whoops!


Thanks again Barbara!












Oop North Protection!


Thanks Chris!












Another Great Truth!


Thanks Geoff!












Spring is just around the corner!


Thanks Kay!














Arguing on FB!














Hoomans have their uses!















Duck shoot!














Sound advice!














Sam Smith.......you really did this???











Banksy interpretation of Sam's outfit!














My Dad was a bit like that!















Nuff said!














Yes they do! And they are eye wateringly expensive!















Wow! - Sadly they are being phased out!














I was going to say "Ooh look twin peaks" but then I thought no!















Oh! The Feeling!













Granny says!













Gee Gees!














George sounds good to me!













Nothing to say here!














For me computer chair not chaise longue!














This is quite mad!


Thanks Klaus!













Not what you think!


















Harwich Weather  for Tuesday

Mist and fog clearing during the morning to some sunshine. Feeling rather mild by afternoon with light southerly winds.
 
Maximum temperature: 13°C | 55°F
 
Wind: Southerly, 5 mph, gusting 10 mph
 
Sunrise: 7:15 am
 
--
Issued: 07:49 GMT on Mon 13 Feb 2023


Thanks Essexweather.com 


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.











No comments:

Post a Comment