}

Tuesday 14 February 2023

Tuesday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, The morning mist was burned off by the sun and it turned into a fine day. I walked in the mist to the beach, and earned a few brownie points by doing a bit of vacuuming. Otherwise I was fairly inactive. Now I have dug around to create yet another varied and hopefully funny blog.









How about a Baby Yoda Cocktail?













Glam Rock time - ELO!


















Yes! Totally!

Thanks Barbara!










The next four are from Robert
Thanks Robert!






Lizzards!















Ugly!














Nothing changes!













Eye Eye!!!
















Confusing!












Boom Boom!














Dinners!













Balls!














Oldie but Goodie!














Schitzo!
















I thought - Ah! A Chinese balloon - 
but then I realised it was a bird poo on the windscreen!














Only a name!













Sorry - the last Sam joke I promise!














A room with a view!















Just WOW!!!











Ah! Now I know why it's called a donut!
















Oh! Classy - is it Louis Vuitton?














Mind training in Moscow!














Forward thinking!












Mr Bean must have changed his Mini!














For the Broccoli minded amongst us!












Memorial to Jim!











Ah! Now the mist has lifted I can see downtown LA!













He invented many more!














House inhabited by optimists!

















Insults!















On whom I wonder?















Too many guns in America - what the Hell's going on here!
















Now that is a skill!












Essex Weather seems to have been taken over - this is the next best thing





Thanks BBC.com 


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.













No comments:

Post a Comment