}

Monday 20 February 2023

Monday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It was another nice day, but I didn't venture out, because my back is really bad at the moment, I am nursing it because I want to go out tomorrow - we shall see. Meanwhile I have scrapped about for a few more pictures which I very much hope will make you smile! 









Guess which head Tibbles will bite off first!












Remember the Manchester Sound? - The Hollies!
















The eternal argument!


Thanks Barbara!














Attention!













Effective deterrent!














Denver boot!














Do you like my artwork???














Yup!














We are defo doomed!












Interesting juxtaposition - who reached the beach first?













Good plan!












Starship Enterprise Tricycle!















Do you think that she is aware?















Another great deterrent!













Too many guns in America!
(I rest my case!)














Compensation for being late for Valentine's by going really big!















Happens to me all the time!













If you stand there dearie you will be run over!


















Me? - Never!!!














Granny is waiting for the grandkids to arrive!


















That's what Dads are for!














My Favourite Muppet - wall painting!

















Ideal for Zoom meetings!














It had to happen - Crocs with heels!














Military Jousting!














We can see your lies dearie!!!


















Harwich Weather for Tuesday

Another cloudy day is expected. Limited brighter spells are possible by the afternoon. Light winds and feeling mild.

Winds: South-westerly 6 miles per hour, gusting to 10 miles per hour

Temperature: 14°C (Inland) and 11°C (Coastal)

Sunrise: 7:01 am


Thanks Essexweather.com 


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.











No comments:

Post a Comment