}

Wednesday 22 February 2023

Midweek Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It was a dull day with a few showers. I am still incarcerated with my bad tempered back. However I shall have to apply WD 40 to it tomorrow as Herself has a hairdo and I must pick up my new glasses. So for now here are your funnies for tonight, please enjoy them!







OK Fred - I'll distract him - you bash him with the bucket!













Real Rock! - ELO!















The first 5 are from Robert
Thanks Robert!







Carrots Ha!














He just had to do it!














The message is at last slowly getting through!














It will but!













My kind of sign!















Yes Dad!
















Survival!












Not Machu Picchu but Machu Pokemon!













Did - you - know?














Think about it!














Similarly I asked an American friend "What are those birds that look like
 blackbirds with red wings?" He said - they're Red winged Blacknirds!














Mmm! Fluffy!












This took a minute!












Rapture!












Sadist's engagement!













And yes it is her hair!













It's The knights who say Ni!!!













I'll wait!












This plumber is a comedian!














Dazzle was a Navy camouflage in WW1 !















They aren't all in the asylum!













Mini Tornado!














Towser isn't having it!

















Harwich Weather for Thursday

Cloudy conditions persist overnight with outbreaks of rain which may become locally heavy at times. Winds start light but strengthen through the early hours. 

Winds: Northerly 11 miles per hour, gusting to 27 miles per hour

Temperature: 5°C (Inland) and 6°C (Coastal)

Sunset: 5:25 pm


Thanks Essexweather.com 


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.









No comments:

Post a Comment