}

Wednesday 7 June 2023

Midweek Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It was another sunny day, spoiled by that old East wind again! We shopped for essentials, and I reconnected the water feature, and pm we watched a James Bond movie. Now for a few more of my efforts to amuse!











In the blink of an eye!













Yes I know they're old now, but for me still the best!
















Oh! Yes!!!


Thanks Alison!














No Never!


Thanks Geoff!














I think that even I can solve this one!
















Often in curlers!













Ruuuuuuuuun!














He couldn't not!














A large part of my working life was with one of these!















Yes we do!














Or a blanket behind the sofa - making a camp!














Well, if you put it like that!!!
















It's called smugness!













All the time.........!















Typical!














As the saying goes!













Boom Tish!

















Limited Spanish!















I want one..........in a few years!
















Love it!
















Not very much between the ears!


Thanks Susi!













Agreed!















Ah!













Those weights are too much for me!














Still loving the Cousins' slogans!
















Cheer up!
















I really must complain to the Council, the pot holes in our road are becoming dreadful!!!














He's a big old chap!












Come on! They're not real are they?


















Harwich Weather for Thursday


Thanks BBC!


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.


























No comments:

Post a Comment