}

Saturday 10 June 2023

Saturday's funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It was much warmer today maximum 24c. I went to fill the car and on the way to the filling station, the traffic was heavy, full of visitors. Now I have scrapped around and managed to find just about enough fun stuff to make another blog! I hope they amuse you!




















The only musical instrument that I can play is the harmonica, but I am not on the same street as this lady!




















Everyone has a junk drawer!


Thanks Barbara!












Then and now - whatever happened!


Thanks again Barbara!















Tee Hee!


Thanks Gloria!















Mind bending!


Thanks Joe!

















Presumably without a brain!


Thanks Robert!

















A piece of work!














I said that!!!


















Made me think of a 100inch Double Q


















Uncanny!

















Boom Tish!













One of my heroes!















Me too!















Another Great Truth!
















I used to be undecided - but now I'm not so sure!















Why are we waiting














Love the Cousins' slogans!













Legislating for idiots!!!













Me too pal!

















We all know someone................!
















This took a while!














OK - I was bored!

















I can't make up my mind if that wall is Artex or Wallpaper!


















Temper temper!!!


















Someone's pleased!


















Harwich Weather for Sunday


Thanks BBC!


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at





Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.











No comments:

Post a Comment