}

Friday 9 June 2023

Weekend Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It was warm and sunny, but that old East wind continues to blow, preventing us from boating. I pottered in the garden and replaced an outside light. PM I am trying to organise my photos, but there are 26,000 of them! Now for your fun stuff!












Don't believe that owners look like their dogs? .........Well!














At a pub in Noord Brabant, Harry and the boys are having a blast!


















Old Wives tales!


Thanks Joe!













I assume that he has a parachute!


Thanks Robert!













Going Bananas is totally understandable!


Thanks again Robert!












Love the Cousins' slogans!


Thanks yet again Robert!












Everything???















I understand, a few weeks ago I knocked a toenail clean off on a bed castor!!!















Earth as compared to the mighty Jupiter!













Therapy!














The come and get me tree!













Gazing - of course!














Pure joy!













Boom Boom!















Absolutely!














Snorkeeeeeeel!














On the Pirate ship it's wash day!













Boom Tish!


















Didn't listen!
















Dorothy says..............!















Did - you - know???











Action shot - Splash!!!














Clever way to carry them........I wonder if he'll be able to get them off!
















You will have to wash in the kitchen!














Now that's a beautiful bit of brickwork!















Clever ladling!














Whoops!

















Harwich Weather for Saturday


Thanks BBC!




If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.










No comments:

Post a Comment