}

Sunday 11 June 2023

Sunday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Another warm day, and therefore not much work was accomplished. This in turn gave me time to dig up a goodly number of pictures that it is hoped will entertain!

Please enjoy them!



















Long gone but never forgotten - Mama Cass!





















Redundant sign!


Thanks Barbara!














Toe the line!


Thanks again Barbara!















The next four are from Robert
Thanks Robert!




See Ya!!!













Another Juxtaposition!















Er! I don't think so!














Tribute to the Hammers........."I'm forever blowing bubbles"!

















It's Complicated!
















Kaboom!
















This took a minute!















Boom T ish!



















I rest my case!



















Hmm! Perhaps!














Touché
















Do as you are told!


















Oh! Dear!
















Why not???














Remind you of anyone?
















Joke 1



















Bit gristly I suspect!

















Good question!















Just weird!
















Joke 2

















Don't play Sims!














Renaissance texting!















Love the Cousins' slogans!



















Not sure but I think that palm is of the genus Arecaceae!
















Wallop!















Play Dead!













Harwich Weather for Monday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.














No comments:

Post a Comment