}

Thursday 5 December 2019




Dear Family and Friends, It was an ordinary day in Dovercourt today. First I walked by the sea, I like to check out the harbour, watch the Hook of Holland ferry depart, and look at the huge container ships. Then another visit to the dentist, I broke a tooth, all OK he says he will fix it at my next checkup in six months time. Now for more pictorial fun!









We know people close to us who are like that!













Wait till the end!


Thanks Derek!

















 No Idea!












No not just you pal!












Do it yourself!












I have a mate who will have a giggle at this!













Sound familiar???












Ha Ha!












Another Great Truth!



Thanks Gloria!








Oh! Yes!


Thanks again Gloria










You always get the truth from kids!!!


Thanks yet again Gloria!










Instagram tweaks and fakes!











It says - "He died a hero!...."She says I am going to go and make myself more beautiful
 - he days which clinic !!!!"

Thanks Klaus!













Contradiction!


Thanks Jane!











Sacrilegious but funny!


Thanks Robert and Matt C!










I thought that I had seen everything but.....................!















The Burning Man festival at night is Cosmic!













Thanks Derek!












Special Ladies' car!



Thanks again Klaus!










Gotcha!!!



Thanks yet again Klaus










Harwich Weather for Friday

Wet and windy to start the day. The rain will ease late morning with brighter spells and scattered showers by the afternoon.

Maximum temperature: 13 deg C
Wind: South-West 16 mph, gusting 31 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.
























No comments:

Post a Comment