}

Saturday 7 December 2019

Saturday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, As usual I walked along the promenade this morning, met some friends, and the joggers were much in evidence! Later helped Herself with the Christmas decorations, which I must say look rather nice! Now for more fun stuff - just for you!







Indeed now what!













Fantastic Aida - Naughty Ladies! 
















Give me a headline - any headline!!!













Disappointing!












Oh! Yes - The Cat Paradox......!













Grandad where's the channel scan???
















I'm sure you can!


Thanks Susi!











Embarrass them!













This took a minute!













Me when my hearing aid batteries are flat!










Yup - built for comfort not for speed me!











Not sure whether I should post this.....................!













Meanie!!!


Thanks Ann!










Sensible advice!


Thanks Paul!











Trump on Trump!












Clever back door decoration!














Don't we all dearie!!!

Thanks Susi!












Oh! I think I'm having a flush!












Cool Cat!














Harwich Weather for Sunday

Any cloud and rain will soon clear through the morning. All parts then enjoying sunny spells, but with scattered showers. Staying rather windy.

Maximum temperature: 12 deg C
Wind: South-West 20 mph, gusting 36 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.



















No comments:

Post a Comment