}

Saturday 28 December 2019

Saturday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, It was a rather grey day today. I chickened out of walking, as it looked like rain, but of course it didn't! I have been practicing flying the drone that I was given for Christmas. Not as easy as you might think, but great fun! Now once again I have been scouring the Internet for fun stuff with which to entertain!









Let's get this party started!















Just a dog playing the piano and singing!













Every lunchtime this little chap arrives, and receives his crumbs!












Light sabre ha!















That resembles me!











Diet is a four letter word!

Thanks Helen!











I don't believe this - I think that we shall have implants!












Yes! Just round the corner!












Serves you right pal!












It pays to do as Moses says!













Toy Yoda - get it? Nah!












Free dribble bath!












Hmmm maybe Karen's a cougar too!













Anything goes!












Yes he does look like one!












Understandable!











Save us from the stupid!
Thanks Derek!










Oh! Lord I bet that took a while!










More Wisdom from the QI Elves











Cute!













Ann Hathaway thinks so!












Harwich Weather for Sunday

Early mist, fog and low cloud slowly lifting and thinning during the day to give bright or sunny spells.

Maximum temperature: 9 deg C
Wind: South-East 12 mph, gusting 24 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.














No comments:

Post a Comment