}

Friday 13 December 2019

Weekend Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, This morning I was at the IT group, helping folks with their computers, tablets and phones. Ironically I am the oldest person there! PM fiddled with my Raspberry Pi (That's a micro computer), and now I am scouring the net for fun stuff to entertain. Perhaps I'm having one of my sense of humour overloads!







Always!!!











I really shouldn't buuuut - it is Fascinating Aida!

















I really liked this one!












This little girl really wanted to be a horseshoe crab - so there you go!













Oh! Clackers! Dangerous!












He's not fussy!













Student loans - bad!















I'm not keen on him - but that must have been grim!












Oh! Yes you can!


Thanks Ann!










Scary Woman!












Primary colours!












Boom Boom! - And Festive!


Thanks Geoff!










We're gonna build a wall - and Mexico will pay!














Oh! Yes! Often!












Still loving the Cousins' slogans!












Oh! Lord! Canada!












That's rather unkind!!!












Hmmm! Really???












The Photoshop guy is at it again!












Oh! Yes! That must be a real Gorilla!













Baby Pandas having fun!













Harwich Weather for Saturday

Dry and windy at first, sunny spells and blustery showers will develop through the afternoon. Feeling cold in the continuing wind.

Maximum temperature: 8 deg C
Wind: South-West 18 mph, gusting 33 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.















No comments:

Post a Comment