}

Tuesday 3 December 2019

Tuesday's Funnies




Dear Family and Friends, it was another frosty start, but the sun soon came out.
We were busy today, as a new water boiler was installed, and at last I received a working new router. Now I am struggling to find enough pictures, but after delving deep into the Interweb, I think I found enough to amuse you all!








Boom Boom!




Thanks Ann!










It says "Magician" - I think it's clever special effects!


Thanks Klaus!













This sounds like me!














Specs Drugs and Sausage Rolls!












The truth about the dog and his human!












Similar results from wine!












The truth of our times!












Yes I took my driving test on one like this in 1961 There were differences -
 1 there were only 3 gears and 2 the steering wheel was on the right hand (proper) side!












Another Great Truth!












Yup!












Yawn!
 I hope that this fad will pass.................soon!


Thanks Derek!










This is true! They are in Kent!












Huge Whoops!


Thanks Robert!










Ha Ha!!!


Thanks again Robert!










It says " Yesterday my wife ran off with my best friend -
Since when has he been your best friend? - Since yesterday!!!"
 Thanks Rosemary!










Great - where's mine?


Thanks Susi!










The dream v/s the reality!


Thanks Tony!










This is Giethoorn in the Netherlands, we bought a boat there once.
A beautiful place with more waterways than streets!












Thanks Chaps!












Awwwww!



Thanks again Klaus!











Family Biking!


Thanks yet again Klaus!












Harwich Weather for Wednesday

A cold, frosty start with light winds and areas of freezing fog slowly improving to sunny spells for many. Fog may persist locally however, otherwise reforming in the evening.

Maximum temperature: 6 deg C
Wind: South 7 mph, gusting 14 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com!


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.








No comments:

Post a Comment