}

Saturday 13 May 2023

Saturday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, The day started grey with a moderate breeze. Matt and I decided to have a short boat trip. We visited the seals and saw several, both on the shore and swimming in the creek. We were only out for about an hour and a half but as it was out first trip, we had a great time. Ironically, when we arrived home, the sun came out, and I was able to walk to the beach. Here are your Funnies!























Another classic from "Our Time"



















Family Fortunes???


Thanks Robert!


















Newfies are Newfoundlanders - often unfortunately labelled as dim!


Thanks Samantha!










This took a minute!














Boom Tish!

















I grew up there!



















Whoops!














Raccoons can be very inventive!
















Danny and Arnie have been invaded by donkeys!














That is very creepy!












Mine are all like number three!













Just a Starry night Cello!














Nice - pity about the grammar!














Barrier is sad!

















I will seek you out and when I find you I will kill you!!!
















Elon has really blown it this time!














There's stupid and then there's darned stupid!















Ed - Give me a headline - any headline!!!

















How could you use that???

















Meanwhile in North Korea!















Golf anyone? - Form a queue here.............!















No! You've nicked a bit!














I really think you didn't want to do that!













Or that!!!















Harwich Weather for Sunday


Thanks BBC!


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.










No comments:

Post a Comment