}

Sunday 21 May 2023

Sunday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today was the same as yesterday, sunny but that old E wind persists. Not much was achieved today, the back was complaining, and although I did my exercises, I thought that a walk might be unwise. I have had time therefore to scratch around "down there" for a miscellany of fun pictures which I very much hope that you will enjoy!











        Thanks Susi!









Just the Big O and Friends!



















Needs his teddy!



















Good Move!


















Do you use it?



Thanks Robert!












Medieval call centre!



Thanks again Robert!














I think it's much older than that!



















Moody and Magnificent!

















Ha Ha Ha!

















Food for thought!

















Another Great Truth!


Thanks Geoff!
















Love the Cousins' slogans! 


















Excuse me could you please direct me to the Oakley Creek colony?



















Yet another Juxtaposition!






















Crochet rules!

















He doesn't look too happy does he?




















Tibbles thinks you're crap anyway!


















Yet another Great Truth!














Footballing on honeymoon???

















Lonely out there are we?


















I really hope that they refused to pay the architect!














The doctor received an urine sample in this!





















He really loved that!!!


















Cell aerial disguised as a cactus!

















Cheer up - it may never happen...
(however it might!)















I cannot decide Doric or Ionic? - You decide!














Tibbles and friends like to be interactive!















Geronimoooooooooo!

















Harwich Weather for Monday



Thanks BBC!


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.













No comments:

Post a Comment