}

Thursday 18 May 2023

Thursday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today was one of the best! Sunny but with a chilly breeze. We took the boat for a cruise, and reached Wrabness before returning to the marina, 20 miles. I find that being on the water all your troubles just float away! Sorry, not as many pictures as usual, hopefully more tomorrow! Hoping that you enjoy them anyway!









Possibly ancestors of my late mother in law!













Another vintage number from "The Olden Days"!




















I couldn't agree more Tom!














Big - Bad - Leroy!


















Quite convincing!













The back - I agree!

















Me in front of the bathroom mirror!













Repercussions!


















All the Time!!!




















Again me!















Fatty!
















That is a big old beast!!!















An "After the Boob Job card"!














This one took a minute or two!

















Not only did Emu steal the food he knocked over the wine as well!
















Spelling on FB - Ha!















I've never tried it - I would probably need to be rescued!
















AI is dangerous!
Stephen Hawking said that if we invent robots
 that are smarter than us the could exterminate us!















Cowboys!















If I am not mistaken - they could be the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia!


















Tibbles Jnr has razor sharp claws!
















Harwich Weather for Friday


Thanks BBC!


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.





No comments:

Post a Comment