}

Tuesday 30 May 2023

Tuesday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It was a grey day, our builder friend is working in the garden, I kept him going with coffee. Later I visited the Pharmacy and the local Co-op for supplies. PM we slumped in front of the tv. Not too many pictures tonight, so I have added a few more clips.












Could it be Handel's water music???











Oh! They look so young! But the magic is still there!


















Totally agree!














Another Great Truth!














Smoke screen - again!!!

















Love it!















Relax - the monster must be dead it's in a hearse!














Special loo for sporty types!













I can't look at this, that flooring's making me cross eyed!
















Just Imagine!

















Tibbles has become Zoidberg!


















Sue in Oz - this is for you!
















Yet another Great truth!














Fancy your chances???

















Today's caption competition!

















I have some ideas!














Love the Cousins' slogans!



















Tibbles and friend literally falling!
















I suspect that you might be exaggerating!

















Can you believe this???
















Floating Proposal!


















Oh! My Lord!!!
















Harwich Weather for Wednesday



Thanks BBC!


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.











No comments:

Post a Comment