}

Thursday 4 May 2023

Thursday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It was a nice bright day, but with a stiff NE wind. We began the day with a Covid jab at a local pharmacy, followed by the delights of Lidl. Then I visited the boat to do some work, and pm we continued to binge watch "The Night Agent". Exciting finale tomorrow. Now for your fun stuff!









I will tell you this young lady - that is no guardsman!!!














Another one from "back in my day"




















Thos Good 'Ol Boys!
















Tee Hee!


Thanks Susi!















The offended one!
















The Underground boys are at it again!
Star Wars Day!














Special Offer!













Makes sense!













This took a minute!














I have to say that the house is very close to the high water mark!

















Ideal for the Cat Lady near you!
















I don't think anyone has ever been savaged by an opossum!













I want one!


















It's a lie!!!















Er! Wha?????













My first guess was "Off to the monastery are we"???

















High intelligence does not always go with common sense!














Still loving the Cousins' slogans!
















Back in the day - you have no idea how much I hated this little bastard!


















I have an affinity with him!














Life experience! Priceless!














I would love to go and see the Vasa!














Orcas having fun - but never forget that to them, you are lunch!















Just think - you paid good money to do that!


















Harwich Weather for Friday


Thanks BBC!


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.














No comments:

Post a Comment