}

Saturday 6 January 2024

Saturday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today was bright and calm, but it has become quite a bit colder 4c first thing. I pottered about and did a few cleaning jobs am, and pm we binge watched Poirots. Now once again I have collected what I hope will be material that will make you grin, just a little!





PS If you ever wondered what Old Git looks like....- this is him!




















This Willow - Hee haw!!!


















The moral of the story is........!


Thanks Hazel!















You have been warned!


Thanks Stuart!









I’ve got some racing geese for sale, let me know if you want a quick gander

Thanks again Stuart!














Boom Boom!














Yes they are real!



















Just bring it back!
















Juxtaposition!
















Awkward!


















I am the captain of our ship - and I have my wife's permission to say so!!!














Boom Tish!

















Know the feeling?

















Beware me hearties!















Concerning chess!















Work it out!


















Understandable!
















Inappropriate layout!

















Psychopathic!
















Be nice to them - or!


















He already did!

















Phew!


















Who thought of that???


















Efficient cats!

















About time you tidied the garden!


















I really don't think that you wanted to do that!




















Harwich Weather for Sunday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.








No comments:

Post a Comment