}

Thursday 4 January 2024

Thursday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today was bright and for a change winds were light. We shopped for essentials, and I then visited the boat. After storm Henrick, I was pleased that we had no damage. Home to lunch, and an afternoon of "Vera". As for pictures, I found a few, and I am hoping that you are on the same wavelength as me humourwise!

















































Another oldie which will strike a chord with some!





















I can identify with this!


Thanks Stuart!















Not yet, but if we win the lotto...............!















They are so much like us!


















Memes live on!



















They almost did!















Friar Whiskers!
















Be cursed then!


















How very direct!




















Daphne has gone all Nebuchadnezzar!
















Too many guns in America - even the Amish are at it!


















Disgruntled road man!
















Meanwhile convenience in the workshop!
















The not - so - useless sign man!

















Cool Topiary!

















Another Juxtaposition!
















I have no idea what's going on here, but I suspect gambling is involved!
















Er.......how about tipping it upside down???

















Logic!

















I hope that you are properly licensed for that bar!

















The Fireperson's lift!
















Clever quick change!
















Harwich Weather for Friday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment