}

Friday 19 January 2024

Your Weekend Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It was the coldest morning so far, but bright and sunny. I walked to the beach, and also did my exercises. I then spent some time scouring the Internet for parts for the boat's engine, servicing will be needed before the new season. Now I have done my best to collect some fun stuff to hopefully amuse you all!














An old head on young shoulders!
















Not the sort of thing you would expect from André












You weren't listening were you!

Thanks Robert and Susi!
















That little boost!


Thanks again Robert!















Love it!


Thanks yet again Robert!











History is dead!


Thanks even yet again Robert!













It's already here!


















And How!!!
















The Happy motor tyres are happy!


Thanks Ann!

















Another Great Truth!














Just saying.......!















Hmmm!














In the best possible taste - How about a Hulk Sofa???















Especially when my hearing aid batteries are low!!!














Yet another Great Truth!

















Tactful!
















Star Wars Storm Trooper on snow clearing duty!
















Architect has a migraine!
















Righting a wrong perhaps?



















Classical art brought up to date!














Whatever you want to do the answer is..............!
















I don't know about you but I think that interior random rubble walling is rather naff!

















Clever engineering!
















I'm guessing this is a film set, and the star can't ride!

















Harwich Weather for Saturday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.








No comments:

Post a Comment