}

Tuesday 16 January 2024

Tuesday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It was a sunny day but cold 2c. I was at the Master Mariners meeting in Felixstowe, I hadn't had much sleep the night before, so now am a bit dozy. I have some pictures for you, but forgive me if I............Zzzzzzzzzzz.














Can you see what it is yet???















Heroic music - might wake me up if I turn up the volume!

















Me too, always have my nose in a book!


Thanks Barbara!












Boom Tish!

















Misuse!

















Tonight's philosophical thought!
















Oh! Shame!

















Don't interrupt her!

















Indeed!

















Say it how it is Leo!

















Yawn!
















That look!
















Birthday!














This may look disturbing, but it's only a chicken with glasses!















I don't know what's going on here, but I suspect it involves death!!!















Ooh! look! Neapolitan hair!














Reacher is back!
















I'm told that they have had a bit of snow in the USA!















Ancient and Modern!
















And they actually have to tell them not to!

















I believe that teak slatted seating is rather hard on the rear!


















From the scenery this may be Turkey!

















At 40 below if you throw water it will make snow.........most of the time!















Tread carefully here......Ah!


















Harwich Weather for Wednesday


Thanks BBC!





If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.










No comments:

Post a Comment