}

Saturday 20 January 2024

Saturday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Although they promised warmer..........it wasn't! We kept a low profile, I did my exercises, and did some research into filters and anodes for the boat, and PM we watched "Wonka", Now as is normal I have scoured cyberspace for material, and happily was able to find enough to do a complete blog. I hope it's OK for you!
















Froggy says "Hi!"



















Unbelievably this is 40 years old this year!





















We don't have one!


Thanks Grant!















Hmmm!


Thanks Jane!















Kidding!


Thanks Vic!
















Taken in 1951, had she lived she would be 97!!!
















Boom Tish!
















No safety messages!















On and on!
















It's a trap!

















Shrinkage!














Sadist!
















Boom Boom!

















Fun - but not for me!















Now that's fun!















A little piece of heaven!


















That's somewhat creepy!!!
















Had you asked me I would have said 5/6 years!





















Oh! Yes! I can see the chimnies!



















Love Copenhagen!


















I am so glad that isn't me under there!!!
















Tibbles was a bit smelly - so..........!


















What happened?

















At least the horse can swim!
















1. Those sleeves are silly, and 2. I really don't like textured rendering!
















Ingenuity rules!

















The Great Hunter! - Ha Ha!

















Harwich Weather for Sunday


Thanks BBC!




If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.













No comments:

Post a Comment