}

Monday 8 April 2024

Monday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today was an improvement, sunny and mild with less wind. I pottered around doing a few domestic chores this morning and did exercises.PM I visited my friendly neighbourhood osteopath as my back has been giving me a hard time of late. He did his magic, with lasers and stuff, and although I am a bit frail now I am hoping for improvements in the next few days. Here are your Funnies!























And..................Chill!




















This is so true!



















You have been warned!

Thanks Stuart!














Often!!!




















Cool move!




















You can bet on it!


















Yes!

















That's me 3rd from the right!





















Another of my heroes!


















Entente Cordial - 120 years old today!

















Oldie but Goodie!














Another Great Truth!
















Love the Cousins' slogans!

















The boys at the Underground are at it again!


















Juxtaposition!
(Possibly Mark Twain!)



















That's Mean!

















Run Awaaaaaaay!



















One little light makes a big difference!















I want one!
















Too many guns in America!
(They're even weaponising the mints!)


















Tibbles was a bit over enthusiastic when attacking the blind! 



















I know it looks nice but white leather sofas aren't very practical!

















Wait - for - it!

















Oh! Nooooooo!


















Harwich Weather for Tuesday


Thanks BBC!




If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.










No comments:

Post a Comment