}

Tuesday 23 April 2024

Tuesday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today was mainly overcast, and we made it an R and R day because of the frenetic activity yesterday. The high point was pm when we received our Spring Covid vaccinations, it was very quick and we didn't feel a thing! Now I have succeeded in finding sufficient fun stuff to compile the blog just for you! Hoping that they amuse you!
















Thanks Jamie!











I think this was recorded in The Netherlands, a bit schmalzy, but amusing nonetheless!















Men just Beware!!!

Thanks Barbara!














Madness Indeed!


Thanks Geoff!














Conflict of interests!


Thanks again Geoff!













I rest my case!


Thanks Goldie!
















Moi Aussi!


Thanks John!















Boom Tish!













Quick riposte!
















Me too pal!
















I guess his parents are Donny fans!

















I guess that he thinks he's either a penguin or a human!















This child will be a philosopher!














He is amazing!

















Tibbles dices with death!















Boobs - it's always boobs!


















I sympathise!

















Tibbles - don't fall for the laser pointer trick!















Yup!
















Always there to help!

















That figures!

















Sensitive!














I am fairly convinced that's aloe vera growing there!













What happens when water is put on burning fat!
















That'll teach you not to twerk!



















Harwich Weather for Wednesday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at 

Thanks for calling by!

Richard.









No comments:

Post a Comment