}

Tuesday 16 April 2024

Tuesday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It was a day of sunshine heavy showers, and gusty wind. I was away at the Master Mariners club in Felixstowe, there was a great lunch followed by a very interesting talk by a bee keeper. Made it home through pouring rain at just after 4pm. Now I must turn my attention to the more serious business of the day, that is creating a fresh new blog for your entertainment!













Yes and Towser gets the joke too!













I am old but this is before my time! (And they are English!)

















Oh! Lord!


Thanks John!















A sign of thievery!
















Boom Tish!
















Joke!















Admit it! We all do it!















Someone has too much time on their hands!



















Not quite sure what's going on here!
















Another Great Truth - For us oldies at least!



















Really cool beer dispenser!


















Doo - Di - Doo - Di - Doo - Di - Doo - Di - Diddly - Do!!!














Ooh! The Shame of it!














An almost inexhaustible supply!


















Genghis is multi tasking!
















On the tube he dare not speak to Lord Vader!















It's weird but I want one!
















Alternative method of rinsing your pasta!


















Even in Oz not many can say "I've a Roo on my roof!"


















Budding Entrepreneur!
















Another Juxtaposition!

















They may look cute, but to them you're just protein!!!

















I blame it on the uneven ground!



















Towser is bemused when the squirrel moves off screen!





















Harwich Weather for Wednesday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.









No comments:

Post a Comment