}

Saturday 6 April 2024

Saturday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today was bright and breezy, with a storm forecast I went to the boat to double the lines. At the same time I updated the software on the boat's electronics. Home to lunch after which we watched Miss Marple, and later Poirot. Now I have, with the help of my friends collected several pictures which I am reasonably confident will make you laugh. I very much hope that I am right!













Nice try!
















I find it difficult to realise that this came out in 1975!














You don't say!





Thanks Geoff!














That's kindness!


Thanks John!
















For me it was school!


Thanks Robert!















Yes!!!


Thanks again Robert!













We call it Neighbourhood Watch!


Thanks Stuart!
















Oh! Dear!


Thanks again Stuart!














It was a great time!















There's no hope!

















True today !



















Sin offsets!!!



















We too are!



















You don't always get what you wish for!


















It seems like it!

















Nuff said!
















Snap!


















Another Juxtaposition!
















Not his best look!

















Familiar with collective pronouns?



















Failure!!!
















Tibbles' way of saying "Yuk"!




















That's cool!





















Harwich Weather for Sunday


Thanks BBC!




If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.










No comments:

Post a Comment