}

Monday 15 April 2024

Monday's funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Sorry I missed yesterday, we at last had a boat trip, and all that sea air knocked us out when we arrived home. The boat was launched on March 7th, and it was 5 weeks until we had a nice calm day. On the first trip I always like a quiet day, to ensure nothing goes wrong! Here are your funnies!

























Many years ago my wife and her friends dressed as nuns at a Round Table Ladies Night, and danced to this - it was a blast!

















Crossfit!


Thanks Derek!












Observations

 Due to my time alone, I finished three books yesterday.  And believe me, that's a lot of colouring.

What did our parents do to kill boredom before the internet?  I asked my 26 brothers and sisters and they didn't know either.

I tried donating blood today...NEVER AGAIN!  Too many stupid questions:  Who's blood is it?  Where did you get it from?  Why is it in a bucket?

There's nothing scarier than that split second when you lose your balance in the shower and you think, "They are going to find me naked."

Today, I melted an ice cube with my mind just by staring at it.  It took a lot longer than I thought it would.

Struggling to get your wife's attention? Just sit down and look comfortable.

Just sold my homing pigeon on eBay for the 22nd time.

I grew up with Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now there's no jobs, no cash, and no hope.  Please don't let anything happen to Kevin Bacon.

Shout-out to everyone who can still remember their childhood phone number but can't remember the password they created yesterday. You are my people.

One minute you're young and fun.  And next, you're turning down the stereo in your car to see better.

Think you're old and you will be old. Think you are young, and you will be delusional.

When I offer to wash your back in the shower, all you have to say is 'yes' or 'no'. Not all this "Who are you and how did you get in here?" nonsense.

Not in jail, not in a mental hospital, not in a grave—I'd say I'm having a good day.

Thanks again Derek!














Could that be me???


Thanks yet again Derek!













Joke!


Thanks Geoff!














Yes that's us!


Thanks again Geoff!


















Boom Tish!





















Dilemma!

















Another Great Truth!


















I find this mind bending!!!















Boom Boom!














Ooh!


Thanks even yet again Derek!














Often!
















Auditioning to be a martyr!
















It is possible that you might wake up screaming tonight!


















One obese squirrel!

















Tibbles is helping with the washing up!



















Delivery of non urgent meals!


















Nothing to say here!



















Just ingenious!


















The old being helped by the new!

















So cosy!!!



















Spring has definitely sprung!













What could be nicer - coffee while watching dancing chickens!


Thanks Klaus!















And it was all going so well!

















Harwich Weather for Tuesday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.










No comments:

Post a Comment