}

Saturday 20 April 2024

Saturday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today started cloudy, but brightened up later. I walked to the beach, it then started to rain and I was soaked on the way back! Later I did my exercises, hoping that it will keep me moving! PM we binged on "Monk", and now I will endeavour to shovel up a plethora of fun stuff for your consumption!


Edition 3811



























How about a little André - I think that I can make you cry!











Understandable mistake!


Thanks Stuart!








Joke!


Thanks Adrian!














Don't bother!


Thanks Barbara!














Thanks Jamie!
















Love the Improvisation!


Thanks John!















Tonight's Philosophical Thought!


Thanks Kay!


















Joke 2!


Thanks Susi!
















I think that I can see irony here!




















Oh! Lee!














Understandable!
















Clever Granny!
















Note the number plate!
















Not a fan!!!
















Boom Tish!












Oh! dear - you Cousins!















You can't punch logic into councils!!!















Understandable at our age!















Too many guns in America!
(They're even putting ducklings in their tanks!)


















Was it fair? - You decide!

















With Musk - I would never be surprised!

















From the skyline I would guess San Francisco!















This is so neat!


















Look out! - Ah!



















Harwich Weather for Sunday


Thanks BBC!


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at 

Thanks for calling by!

Richard.







No comments:

Post a Comment