}

Friday 12 April 2024

Your Weekend Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It was a warm sunny day today, although it clouded up later. We visited Clacton this morning, it is definitely becoming tatty at the seams, we noticed as we hadn't visited since before the lockdown. Home to lunch, after which we watched more "Monk", one more episode tomorrow. Now it is time for me to assemble another work of art for your viewing pleasure!



























From our old friends across the sea, together with a bunch of woodshoes having fun!




















Phew!!!


Thanks Hazel!
















Ah! Engineering!


Thanks Jamie!















The Lesson!


Thanks John!















Boasting again!


Thanks Robert!
















If it was me I would ask for a truce!


Thanks again Robert!















Oops!





















Boom Tish!

















Be warned!


















Nor me!


Thanks Barbara!

















I am Richard but I am not called Cranium!


















As I have a left/right problem I can sympathise!
(I was left handed, but was changed at school!)

















Meet the Amazon Beast!














Tonight's Philosophical thought!




















You are therefore a robot!
















What are you looking at? - It wasn't me!
















Canine Juxtaposition!

















What would you like to be...........a Snail!



















Extinction event!

















Love the Cousins' slogans!

















Nah! - Another Juxtaposition!



















In UK we call it joined up writing!
















I am sure that's an early Datsun limo!
















I like this - clever!

















How to fool a sheep!




















Harwich Weather for Saturday


Thanks BBC!




If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.









No comments:

Post a Comment