}

Monday 22 August 2022

Monday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It was another sunny day some cloud but none of the rain that was forecast. In the morning, after my walk, I delivered Herself to the hairdresser, and later collected her. PM it was Colchester again this time for a blood test. Now I am concentrating in filtering out the dross, from your fun pictures which I very much hope that you will enjoy!







It really must be Lurv!











As you know by now I like Country music, this one is decidedly rural!

















I stand corrected!


Thanks Robert!











When you think about it this really isn't as stupid as it looks!


Thanks Janie!












Hoof hearted!


Thanks again Robert!











Through Feline eyes!


Thanks Rosemary!










Been out on the tiles have we???


Thanks Vicky!











I'll swear that sun umbrella is the same colour as the sea!














Enjoy it while it lasts!













There's a bird on my head - as I have just said there's a bird on my head!













Honestly do any of us ever read them???













I don't think you really wanted to do that!














Well said Bob!













Granny and Granddaughter - seems Granny has strong genes!











You are on the slippery slope dearie!















How often have you done that? - Me often!















I can very much relate to that!














Another Great Truth!













I know this car has crashed into a bollard, but it looks as if it's smoking a cigarette!














Ok a Tesla is electric, and gas is expensive, but weigh that
 against the cost of a Tesla???













These two are obviously adored!!!
















I am guessing this tipper comes from somewhere in the North West -
I dare not name the city!













Improvisation is king!














I think you may have missed the point here!














My spilled coffee was more surprised than me!














Order always comes out of chaos!














Aggressive umbrella!
















Harwich Weather for Tuesday

Often cloudy, but with some brighter or sunny spells developing. Some isolated light rain is possible. Warm.

Maximum temperature: 25°C | 77°F

Wind: South-westerly, 9 mph, gusting 20 mph

Sunrise: 5:55 am

--
Issued: 07:28 BST on Mon 22 Aug 2022


Thanks Essexweather.com 


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.





No comments:

Post a Comment