}

Thursday 4 August 2022

Thursday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It was hot again, even though the wind has gone to the NW. We visited the boat to do a little maintenance, and then shopped at the nearby Marks and Sparks. PM cowered in the shade. Now for your funnies.....















Schmalzy? I can give you Schmalzy!












Old school T!


Thanks Barbara!










Answers!


Thanks Jim!












I know the feeling!














Very valuable!














Tibbles is a bibliophile!












Hibernation in the tech age!














 Not all corporations are without a soul!!!















Original!














Tonight's Joke!













Oh! Dear!














Tibbles is considering!













Oldies!















Spocked!















I'll call you back - I'm a bit tied up at the moment!














Can't imagine!













I want to WIN!!!















I would take a Stugeron if I were you!
















Love the Cousins' slogans!














Breathe in!















Once again Towser enhances and fertilises the landscape!




















I can scare the Hell out of you - like this!!!














He was dozing in the field when this cow came and went to sleep on his legs
now he can't move, and is afraid to wake the cow!!!














As have said many times before - put a pair of Googly eyes
 on anything and it's funny!













They are very delicate!














Ask Rishi - he has one!!!













Ha Ha! - I want one!















Well - you can't be too careful!













That's clever!














Tibbles.......going incognito again!














Just wait until we have a new Prime Minister!!!













Apparently not!














I wonder what they will call the result of this union???













I am trying to think of a smart riposte but it won't come!!!














I see that they have opened the Ministry of Funny Walks again!














It's mine!!!














Tibbles! What have you been up to???















I will give you large patio doors he said..........!














Still loving the Cousins' slogans!
















It would be interesting to find out who he is hiding from!















Unusual habitat!














I wonder what happened to the cyclist!















Love it!!!















Sharing with the Warthogs!


Thanks Klaus!












There's the hard way - and the easy way!!!


Thanks again Klaus!















Harwich Weather for Friday

Dry with plenty of sunshine and light winds. Slightly cooler than recent days, but still feeling rather warm, especially in the sunshine.

Maximum temperature: 24°C | 75°F

Wind: North-westerly, 12 mph, gusting 24 mph

Sunrise: 5:26 am

--
Issued: 07:39 BST on Thu 04 Aug 2022


Thanks Essexweather.com 


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment