}

Sunday 14 August 2022

Sunday's Funnies

 

Dear Family and Friends, I don't like repeating myself, but today was very hot! I walked, but there was very little wind, and half way along the promenade I felt a bit woozy so I returned home, and cowered in front of the aircon. We watched a Bond movie that oddly we hadn't seen before, which was fun! Now for your Sunday ration of mirth!






They just know!


Thanks Vicky!








Hansi - sadly no longer with us, gets them going!















But they were!!!


Thanks Geoff!










They think that they are people!


Thanks Jamie!













I am old enough to remember!












Oldie but Goodie!















Love it!!!













At Tintagel, very striking!














I thought - that's weird, and then I realised - Oz!














Work in development!













Know that feeling!













Pot holing with a difference!













They are in effect stomachs with legs!!!















Beamer drivers!














Towser lets them down - again!















Social media is..................!
















I like this man!!!












More wisdom from Keanu!













Yes she is at anchor!












They always do it!











All Captains!












Yup!















I know!













Legislating for morons as usual!
















I'm definitely going that way!
















Dovercourt today!
















Yes it's a Phantom!












Yup!













Oh! It's Bob the Builder!
















Save on delivery and risk a life!















Not such a good advert!














That you Spiderpig???













Yes they are very independent!











It's called Marketing!















I must give it a go!















They are very smart!












Riding a motor bike it's advisable to wear protective clothing!














That's new!












Sound plan!














I must admit I would be a bit nervous under there!













Bor - ing!













Oh Dear Man U!!!















Harwich Weather for Monday


Hot again, with sunny spells. However, the cloud will build with showers and thunderstorms possibly developing, although many parts stay dry. 

Maximum temperature: 29°C | 84°F

Wind: South-westerly, 8 mph, gusting 18 mph

Sunrise: 5:42 am

--
Issued: 06:35 BST on Sun 14 Aug 2022
Thanks Essexweather.com 


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.






No comments:

Post a Comment