}

Tuesday 2 August 2022

Tuesday's Funnies

 

Dear Family and Friends, Today was hot, humid and very windy. I was surprised that by the beach there were very few people, maybe they were wiser than me! After a blood test at the Medical Centre, we stayed in and watched James Bond, it is interesting how old they seem now the cars and the gadgets. Now for a few more pictures for you to look at!






1 - 2 - 3 Awww!








I don't rate pole dancing, but this one's a super athlete!



Thanks Klaus











She has the absolute gall to say that Nichola Sturgeon is an attention seeker!!!















School Hols!


Thanks Robert!










Human - obey!


Thanks again Robert!












True!


Thanks yet again Robert!











Oh! The Stupid!!!


Thanks Robert!













My parents read to me - in the 1940s!

















Shhhhh!













Attention girls after quarantine the Chippendales are ready for you!


Thanks Klaus!












Observation joke!














Sheep.......Dog!














Yes Pork is Veg!!!













Depends how you look at it!













I always carry a Swiss Army knife!
(But then I am an old Boy Scout!)













It's Ok to wreck your own car!!!
















They just don't listen!!!














I do believe that it's a miniature dachshund!














Same for me!












Nobody on this planet is cooler than this chap!














Love the Cousins' slogans!
(this one took a moment though!)













Yes he is made from car parts!














In the best possible taste!













Another Great Truth!













I think that I'll stay on this side thanks!
















Very salubrious privy!














You know that you're on a Scandinavian bus when..........!
















Is it me or is that a gigantic avocado???














Not only thick - but nasty with it!!!














I think we'll use the really big pot today chaps!
















Absolutely nothing to say here!












Wolf print in Alaska!

















You're trying to give a baking lesson when...........!


Thanks Klaus!











You don't do it like that - you do it like this!


Thanks again Klaus!















Harwich Weather for Wednesday

Cloudy skies and some outbreaks of patchy rain to start, but turning drier and brighter into the afternoon to give another warm day with sunny spells and winds easing. 

Maximum temperature: 28°C | 82°F

Wind: South-westerly, 13 mph, gusting 26 mph

Sunrise: 5:23 am

--
Issued: 04:32 BST on Tue 02 Aug 2022


Thanks Essexweather.com 


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.






No comments:

Post a Comment