}

Saturday 13 August 2022

Saturday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today was the hottest of this heatwave. I walked and it was tolerable by the sea with the breeze, but back home where it is sheltered it was very sticky. We therefore spent most of the day indoors, and not much was achieved. It gave me time to dig around and collect enough material for tonight's blog - Please enjoy!







Tibbles is a bit holy!











Quite a love in!
















All in the mind!


Thanks Charles!












OK I confess I'm a Grammar Nazi!


Thanks Geoff!












When the sun is shining!
Before and after!


Thanks Jim!












We're off to the launderette then!


Thanks again Jim!










The next four are from Robert
Thanks Robert!




Tony's Tale!















I'll bet he's called Kevin!












Research!













Must be Ryanair!













Moi???


Thanks Vicky!











Yes they are nuns!!!















Too much choice!

















Another Great Truth!
















Loving the Cousins' slogans!













Wrong conclusion!















Real or fake - you decide!



















True!

















Pidgin!

















Hmm! Perhaps!















They're everywhere!














Inside I am 17 !!!














Even I am not as lazy as this guy!












Boom Tish!

















Wisdom from Keanu!











Yes! I am all for that!














Oldie but Goodie!














A vicar told me once that the family of a biker requested 
Bat out of Hell by Meatloaf at his funeral!














I would like to be a fly on the wall when he realises!











Where are Health and Safety when you need them!














I'll swear that the block of apartments are just a tad out of vertical!!!
















OK I will admit when we go in I steal stuff!













A leaf insect has amazing camouflage!

















God and Adam confirm that Towser is a very good boy!













Towser freely admits that he rather enjoys a bath!
















Now I really hope that you know what you're doing pal!












Baking's coming up!















Ha Ha Ha!!!















I rather hope that she has enjoyed tonight's blog!













And Forrest has just returned with a boatload of shrimp!

















Harwich Weather for Sunday

Any cloud soon burning away then a dry and sunny morning. Staying sunny into the afternoon, but the sunshine a little hazier at times. 

Maximum temperature: 31°C | 88°F

Wind: Easterly, 9 mph, gusting 20 mph

Sunrise: 5:41 am

--
Issued: 05:54 BST on Sat 13 Aug 2022


Thanks Essexweather.com 


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.



No comments:

Post a Comment