}

Thursday 18 August 2022

Thursday's Funnies

 

Dear Family and Friends, It was an odd sort of day, I walked and there were threatening black clouds all around. However they must have rained on someone else, as we had none. We have our builder friend in working on the shower, so I gave him a little help when needed. Now I have been struggling, I think I am having one of my sense of humour overloads, because much of what I found today, seemed quite unfunny, so I have done my best and hope you enjoy them anyway!







Hmm! I wonder......!











It's hot and Towser really needs to cool off!
















Someone shouted in Greece
Get back to work you fat ponce
Discuss.......!














Juxtaposition 1


Thanks Derek!












Soon be here!












Juxtaposition 2


Thanks again Derek!











Juxtaposition 3


Thanks yet again Derek!











So now you know!


Thanks Kay!












Hill Billy Crystals


Thanks Rosemary










That you Gabriel???














Wait! Don't frighten him!!!















Did - you - know???















That's naughty - Ha!














Exercise in logic........!














Yes me I am OCD!
















Peace offering - on steroids!













One way of looking at it!















Had she lived she would be 96! - Still special!














Tibbles tells his human that he disapproves of video games!














Hi Tibbles - thanks for dropping in!














A pug with a literary bent!














You've found Waldo!!!













By accident or design???















He has the right idea!













They must be ticklish!


Thanks Klaus!















Harwich Weather for Friday

Patchy cloud to start with some sunny intervals. The odd shower lingering into the afternoon. Becoming dry for all by evening with long sunny spells. Warm.

Maximum temperature: 23°C | 73°F

Wind: Northerly, 6 mph, gusting 14 mph

Sunrise: 5:47 am

--
Issued: 06:56 BST on Wed 17 Aug 2022


Thanks Essexweather.com 


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.







No comments:

Post a Comment