}

Wednesday 8 January 2020

Midweek Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, It was Colchester Hospital with our 94 year old neighbour today. It was only a checkup, and she was told that she doesn't have to go again. Good news. Now I have struggled a bit with funny pictures tonight. it happens sometimes, and maybe mood has something to do with it, and I find many of them either too rude or to banal to publish. In any event I hope that they will make you smile!









That showed you!



Thanks Jamie!








Fascinating!















Now you see me now you don't!













Desolation!












Just - Bills!













Hmmm! - I won't say anything incriminating!!!












That was our time!


Thanks Ann!










I see that Planking is back!












It says "Let's try again after you've been on your diet!"


Thanks Klaus!












Happy Divorce cake!












I rest my case!


Thanks again Jamie!










Now a window in a plane loo may be luxury - but why???












It says "Hello Sweet" - "Old Crawler!"


Thanks again Klaus!












Really???












Now why didn't I think of that?












Another Great Truth!
Put yours away yet???














Mean but still funny!



Thanks Klaus!










Do not mess with Tibbles!



Thanks again Klaus!











Harwich Weather for Thursday

A cloudier day expected. It should remain mostly dry with the cloud breaking at times to give some brightness. Strong winds through the morning, easing by the afternoon.

Maximum temperature: 13 deg C
Wind: South-West 16 mph, gusting 37 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.




























No comments:

Post a Comment