}

Saturday 4 January 2020

Saturday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, I walked to the sea as normal, and then did some gutter cleaning and leaf sweeping. Then collapsed in front of the computer. I fiddled with images for most of the day, but on checking, found someone who had already made a site far better than I could, so I will give him my pictures. Enjoy the fun stuff. 







Steady on there!














Who says the Russian Army has no sense of humour!




















Another Great Truth!













For us - much cheaper than that! Married 1968!












Do do do do - do do do do!!!













Yet another Great Truth!


Thanks Ann!











Or - Amore!














Complete Chaos!












Meet Finland's new Cabinet!













I know someone who would have done this given the chance!












Love the Cousins' slogans!


Thanks Derek!










Hmmm! - Is that new???













I am shark - I am your friend!













Now there's a thought!


Thanks Pete!










How about........a Cyclist's escalator - In Norway of course!














Yup - Favourite!












Tibbles is a slave to fashion!













Doggy Metamorphosis!














Me trying to work off the Christmas weight!












Harwich Weather for Sunday

Winds will gradually strengthen through the day with bright or sunny spells and variable amounts of cloud.

Maximum temperature: 8 deg C
Wind: South-West 10 mph, gusting 20 mph
Thanks essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.









No comments:

Post a Comment