}

Monday 6 January 2020

Monday's Funnies




Dear Family and Friends, It was bright but with a really raw wind today. First 94 year old neighbour to supermarket, then dashed home to thaw out! I didn't achieve much after that except fiddling with my many photos on the computer.
Now it is time once again to amuse you with more fun stuff which I and my able friends have dredged from that Internet thingy!
                                                         Edition Nr, 2385









How did he do that???











Schmaltzy? I will give you Schmaltzy...
BTW it looks German but klompjies are Dutch!


















It says "Entry allowed wearing only sports shoes"!!!


Thanks Gloria!












Near miss!












Ha Ha Ha !












Reason enough!












Reptile Dysfunction - Ha!













Unfortunate series of events!













Me - I'm very immature!












Yes indeed - love the stuff!












This is definitely me.....................Pardon dear???












No - not an Alien, it's two ammonites fossilised in a lump of rock!












Another Great Truth!














When you look at the picture first thing in the morning.........
How stupid you were!


Thanks Klaus!










A new Disney Star - I am told -
I have no idea who she is!













Yet another Great Truth!


Thanks Robert!











Battle of the sexes!


Thanks again Robert!











I can only say "nice dog" in the best possible taste!











Ladies please avert your gaze!


Thanks again Klaus!











I have retired - here is my replacement!













Harwich Weather for Tuesday

Mist and fog soon lifting then clouding over by afternoon with patchy light rain and drizzle arriving. Winds becoming strong once again.

Maximum temperature: 12 deg C
Wind: South-West 15 mph, gusting 32 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com


Harwich Weather now - from our weather station




Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.























No comments:

Post a Comment