}

Tuesday 14 January 2020

Tuesday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, It was another windy day, I walked by the sea, and it was "Bracing"! Later we visited the Health Centre, just as the rain came  back - home just in time. Now for more "Little Gems" which I very much hope will make you smile!






One...Two...Three!











When your Ostrich wants to help fix the car!


Thanks Klaus!














Now I know what you're thinking!













Tonight's Philosophical Thought!













Awww! Nothing like a hug!













Don't get me started about spelling on social media!!!!













Something doesn't look quite right here!












They are computer audio cables!!!













Know the feeling!


Thanks Gloria!











This is amazing a colour photo taken near Kiev in 1904!












That's us these days!












That's it! Gothic birds!












I get that feeing that I'm being watched!












My name's Richard too, but I'm too old for this sort of thing!














I looked at this and thought...........Hell Yes!!!













They framed this section of the original wall paper, it's from 1885!













She took a picture of her cat, and thought "Let's have a go at Photoshop!"


















Got to love surfing Pugs!


 Thanks Again Klaus!











Just a little trim sir?


Thanks yet again Klaus!











Harwich Weather for Wednesday

A rainy start with rain eventually clearing by late morning. Afterwards, a bright and dry day will follow with plenty of sunshine. Becoming windier again.

Maximum temperature: 9 deg C
Wind: South-West 12 mph, gusting 25 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.









No comments:

Post a Comment