}

Thursday 9 January 2020

Thursday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, I was working on a friend's computer in between the vacuuming. I eventually worked out that the hard drive was near to expiring. PM the sun came out so walked my usual route. Hopefully the new hard drive will arrive tomorrow so that I can finish the computer. Now for more pictorial fun which will I hope, amuse you!






A little local difficulty!!!











My first thought was "pity the bikes", 
but I guess they're doing their best with limited resources!


Thanks Klaus!















I think that we've all been here at some time!


Thanks Matt C!













I really don't think you wanted to do that!












It's fashion - but WHY???












It took a second look to realise what it was!












Wow! That's a monster - at first I thought that it was bread!












Room with a view












Trucking whoops!














Today's philosophical thought!















Freudian sticker!













Sh*t happens!












I am trying to reduce carbs starting Monday!













Another Great Truth!












That look!












Ancient proverb!













Yes! Make sure it's dead first!












La La La La La La - dancing on the Moon
(by Sting)!












Harwich Weather for Friday

Rather cloudy early on, but this soon dispersing to leave a dry day with light winds and plenty of sunshine.

Maximum temperature: 8 deg C
Wind: North-West 8 mph, gusting 17 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.














No comments:

Post a Comment